Tuesday, October 10, 2006

basement stuff

Its been a while and I cannot come up with much new things for various reasons, not that I've been only idel. Yet as it looks like this blog floats forgotten, I take Goro's advice to post more once again, yet it is simply old things that some of date years back by now. ...damn...time...




















- partially this appeared while doodling in classes back in univeristy...
should have paid more attention while anatomy lesson, still..I liked the mood.

I will miss the summer...





































- Tom Bombadil idea
















LOTR was all the fashion that year. No direct copy yet..

/ I just recently watched the "Seven Samurai" again,
one of my favourite all time classics. THere is something about old black&white samurai films,
one must see.





















/ one of my first elaborate PS paints while being in a good flow for one long night.
I learned then it is not helpful starting a canvas with only 800 pxs hight, for this is the original resolution.

5 Comments:

Blogger blabla said...

yeah post more! ^^
I remember those sketches, they are still amazing!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Loads of great new work posted !! Cool stuff !!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Martin Hsu said...

Sweet drawings man! I'm glad you started posting again and I hope you keep it up!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winter comes and "B" gets dark
and cold again. Hope youre in a
good mood. Nice work, even if
i already knew those, its nice
to see them again.
F.

5:20 PM  
Blogger mamĂș said...

Thanks for dropping by and for the comments, folks.
Hi Felix,
yes, winter approachs, still warm days, tough. Hope it feels better in your skin a bit down south.
I am about to add some relatively new stuff right away :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home